Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm going to my hometown tomorrow to hang out with my sister since it's her birthday today. I am the older one by three years, but you'd never know it to look at us. She has gotten very matronly and old since she had her son four years ago. (not that there is anything wrong with that, frankly, having a child probably saved her, she was wild and crazy in ways I have never been) But, anyway, she is now the steady, responsible one, and I am the one who dresses fashionably and doesn't have any real interest in getting married and "I can't be counted on for anything". (the despair, the despair) It's sort of hard to be in on the family politics and guilt trips when you live over an hour away, and I like it that way. NEVER, not in a million years, would I move back. Hmm, I got off track.....the purpose of this entry was to tell you that I'm writing a second entry tonight for tomorrow that can be posted by a trusted friend and you can look forward to more links to some of my favorite blogs while I'm getting a pedicure and hair cut with the girls and snuggly time with my friend's new baby. I don't know, it's been a weird day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online