Saturday, November 10, 2007

I've been tagged!

Nicole tagged me for a meme. I'm supposed to name seven random facts about myself and then tag others to do the same. Soooooo, here we go.

1. I have only broken one bone in my life, which is frankly a miricle cuz I'm a klutz of epic proportions. The interesting part of this story is how....my mom was passing me to my grandma when I was about 8 months old and they dropped me. I didn't cry, so they didn't realize I was hurt until I tried to crawl and kept falling over.

2. I hate contemporary furniture. I love modern, clean lines or fussy antiques, which is probably sort of odd.

3. I read incredibly fast, I mean ridiculously fast. And since I love to read, I spend a lot of money on books.

4. I'm sort of a slob, which has a lot to do with being easily distracted.

5. I don't like chocolate cake.

6. I'm almost always cold.

7. I think tivo is quite possibly the best thing ever. It makes life for us absent-minded people much easier.


Ok, and now I have to tag some people. I hereby tag....

Gwyn

Kendra

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    What? No chocolate cake?

    And I love fussy antiques also. Much more than contemporary, especially.

    I've never broken a bone, and it haunts me. I'm always worried my time will come.
    Anonymous said...
    Thanks for the tag!

    And about books, have you looked into Paperback Swap? Then you'd only have to pay for postage on the books you were sending out and nothing for the books coming to you. Unless you're like me and have a sort of sentimental attachment to your books. I've had trouble mailing a couple that people have requested.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online