Friday, November 9, 2007

What I'm Wearing: black t-shirt with an ouline of a monster holding a plate of cookies that says "Come to the dark side, we have cookies" (hee.), jeans, and my chucks


Yesterday, I needed to finish up an assignment for my night class at work, so I didn't have a chance to blog. After class, I changed clothes and headed to Edwardsville, IL for the movie shoot. My friend, Randy, is a student filmmaker at a local community college and he's in the middle of his second short film. When he asked if I would be an extra, I thought I would be background, walk in the room, walk out again, easy peasy. I get there and Randy gives me the script and then shows me what he wants me to do. All of a sudden I realize that, holy crap, he wants me to act. Not a lot, really, two words and a giggle. So, while quietly freaking out about that, I also realized that I hadn't blogged yet, and I wasn't going to be anywhere near a computer for the rest of the night. Luckily, my friend stepped in to cover for me and here we are. Filming was a neat experience, I think I did the giggle at least a dozen times, but it was great to see Randy in his element, it's obvious that this is what he's supposed to do, I really hope it works out for him. Anyway, I didn't get home until 4am, thankfully the only thing I had to do today was a doctor's appointment. That's it. I'm exhausted, good night.

Update: I'm watching the shows I tivo'd last night and gah! What are they trying to do to me? I cried through Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy! Dr. Bailey cried! She cried! Ahhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online