Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I took a walk today in Forest Park, slogging through the mud and muck from all the rain we've had. I got muddy and wet and had a great time. I also took some pictures. Wanna see? I know you do. ;) Here's my favorites, the rest are on my flickr page here.

Loved this bridge....


just for these...


What is this? A mollusk? Something ate it. They were all over the ground.


Waterproof rain boots are awesome.......


One of the geese that I kept a respectful distance from....


Every time the wind picked up, mist from the fountain covered the area






Laying on my belly with the daffodils


Damn bird would NOT be still


Love the color of this water fountain


Papa duck


Mama Duck
I think she was gathering stuff for a nest, but then who knows what goes on in the mind of a duck.


Another tree close up


This guy was making his way to the water when I walked up. He hid in his shell so......


I got down on the ground so we were nose to nose. I think he was annoyed.


These roots make me think of stalactites (or is it stalagmites?)


I love the colors in this one...

4 Comments:

  1. MP said...
    Awesome pictures...
    Very very nice!! Did you add them to the STL flickr groups..I'll go look...
    OK. Sunday doesn't work cause Drew is only over Sat and Sun..Monday I don't think I can wait to eat til 8pm..I get crabby. How does Tuesday night look..I'm thinking 6ish..
    Anonymous said...
    LOVE the boots!
    MP said...
    You should submit some of these to that JPG Magazine!! Tell me if you do and I'll go vote for you!
    KatBouska said...
    Hey I just found your blog while browsing finslippy and I love your pictures!! I wish I had even an ounce of that in me!

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online