Saturday, December 6, 2008

I've tried several times to write an entry about my music taste, you will soon see why this is so difficult. ;)

I've spent the last two days deathly ill....ok, not really, but I tend to get overly-dramatic about such things. I've had the flu and missed 2 days of work, which I HATE. I'm the dependable one, who always shows up and always gets things done, but I'm sure there will be a discussion about why I don't have a doctor's note. I've never gone to the doctor for the flu, ever. I mean, come on, it's the flu, not scarlet fever. It's not like they can do anything other than waste their time telling me to drink plenty of fluids and get some rest. Done and done. Sorry, that just irritates me. As soon as someone would like to pay for me to see a doctor for an everyday illness just so I can hand them a piece of paper verifying said illness, I would be happy to go. Until then, I'd be happy to let you come over and take my temperature. ;) I need to get out of retail. le sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online