Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm not really sure how this works, so I'm going to go with things that make me happy today. Trying to stay positive. Staying positive while WINTER IS TAKING OVER is important. I hate winter and so I'm trying to find grace in small things is what I'm saying. This wasn't my idea. I'm a joiner. It was Schumtzie's idea. She even started  a social network here. Join if you'd like and we can all practice being more positive finding grace in the small things.

 

1. Winter doesn't last forever.

2. This is the first winter in years that I haven't felt the need to be medicated. (yet. keeping my fingers crossed.)

3. My AT&T UVerse and DVR

4. Forgotten tax return money that will arrive just in time to buy me a new computer to replace my 5 yr old laptop which is about one blue screen of death away from a meltdown.

5. Having a boy in my life that I feel comfortable enough with to show him my apartment

6. spiced tea

7. an unlimited number of recipes to try and the confidence to try them

8. grocery shopping from my couch

9. steak and roasted potatoes with Country Bob's sauce for dinner

10. Trivia nights with the boyfriend and MP

11. Impressing people with my cupcake baking skillz

12. laughing so hard at work that I fall down

13. a boyfriend that finds it charming that I fall down a lot

14. filling a wall with my photography

1 Comment:

  1. Raquita said...
    you have a wonderful list of things to be thankful for.. I may work on mine today

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online