Thursday, October 30, 2008

What I've Been Up To

  • I've been seeing a guy with a dog (a different guy than from before, I sort of didn't mention that, huh?) The dog is adorable, but my cat has been PISSED at me and has done little more than grumble or mew pitifully at me for days. She finally seems to have gotten over it and let me rub her ears tonight. ;)
  • I ordered groceries from Schnucks' delivery service. We could pretend that I don't have time for grocery shopping, but really, I just hate it and a $5 delivery charge is worth the reduced aggravation. I'm willing to give it a try anyway, consider me your guinea pig. ;)
  • The holiday season is upon us, bringing with it all the stress, but also all the yummy FOOD! I was skimming my newest issue of Woman's Day (Do you have magazines showing up in your mailbox that you never actually subscribed for? No? Just me?) and tearing out recipes that I have to try and now I'm craving pumpkin cupcakes and turkey pie. NomNomNom
  • The 2 above points mean that there will probably be extra treats, I'll twitter about anything that needs a home. ;)
  • I've picked up a couple of new commenters, there is a man from Indonesia with an interesting take on our election. I don't know about you, but I think it's interesting to see what bloggers from other countries think about our government. Check it out if you are so inclined. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online