Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Why yes, I did fail spectacularly at NaBloPoMo this year, thank you for asking. :)
Let's just say I haven't been home much and when I am, I haven't felt like writing. I've been cooking a lot, made a turkey pie, a pumpkin cheesecake, and my cheesy enchiladas. The grocery delivery was a rousing success, I recommend it for all the lazy out there who hate grocery shopping. They even offered to carry it up the stairs to my apartment for me, but with my curious cat, I didn't think it was a good idea. The website saves my list, so I can add things as I think of them and make an order when I have enough to make the fee worth it. Enough talking about food, I'm getting hungry. Thanks for caring enough to give me shit about it you guys, love you too. ;)

2 Comments:

  1. Nathan said...
    You could have blogged about the cheesecake and the enchiladas. They sound delicious. And if it makes you feel any better, I was going to do the NaPo.. NaBlow.. NaMo.. whatever thing too, but I didn't remember until after the election. Stupid election.
    Anonymous said...
    Thanks for the City Museum invite..cold rainy.. I think we'll do the movie and then chill..Going "out" "out" sounds fun..but I don't have that much energy.

    Copyrite infringement on the Fail Whale? LOL

    Yummo on the food...

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online