Saturday, March 14, 2009

I am a puzzle solver. I want to know the answers and I can wait, but I prefer right now, please. I keep word finds in my purse and in various places in my apartment for those times when a quiet moment would bring your mind around to the things that you'd rather not think about right now, thanks. (By the way, is anyone else bothered by finding words in a word find that aren't on the list? Do they do that on purpose just to make my head explode? No one else finds this bothersome? Really?)

I am the go-to girl for advice at work with everything from how to tell if a boy likes you (remember, I work in retail, half of these girls are practically babies) to what to do if you are making out with a guy and he starts masturbating in front of you. (I swear, this was a real concern. I told her my first thought would be awesome, now I don't have to do it.) Half of the time, I wonder why anyone would possibly want me to tell them what to do and the other half I figure it's my lot in life and maybe I should just surrender and do it for a living. (Anyone want to pay me to give them advice? MY life is sort of a mess, but I can fix yours. lol) I am never happier than with a problem to solve, preferably someone ELSE'S problem.

Meanwhile, there's this guy that sort of popped back into my life, and I have no idea what to do with him. I don't know why, but he sort of intimidates me, which makes me the quiet standoffish version of myself. I can't even explain to you how annoying I find that. I can't seem to stop myself, though. I'm mysterious girl around him, and I'm beginning to think that he reacts by being equally mysterious. Which, of course, is even more annoying. lol Oy, here's hoping that I can figure him out soon and stop turning the problem of him around and around in my head. I'm a puzzle solver, you know I can't stand it to have a problem I can't solve. ;)

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hmmm Friend w/ Benefits?

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online